DID YOU KNOW?
1. The Center for Disease Control estimates that 19 million new sexually transmitted infections occur each year, almost half among those 15 to 24 years old.
2. One in four college students will contract an STD during their time in school.
3. Untreated STDs cause 24,000 women to become infertile each year.
4. Many people who have an STD experience no noticeable symptoms.
ARE YOU AT RISK? Take an online STD Risk Assessment.
- Burning when urinating
- Genital discharge
- Strong genital odor
- Painful intercourse
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Herpes II
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Recent STI News
April 8, 2017. New STI found in Columbus, Ohio?! Click here for more information.
Real Options does not test for STDs but we can offer referrals, education, and support to those who feel they may have contracted one.